Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

So yeah, just finished it. Not bad. I liked it quite a bit better than their last two albums. I think longtime fans will be pleasantly surprised. It is solid.

 

I usually like stuff that Danger Mouse is attached to, this one is no different.

 

I had to go hunt around the "purchased" section of iTunes to get it to download.

U2_Songs_of_Innocence_cover.jpg

Thx, Apple. Was going to buy it anyways.

This. Maybe too pop for my taste, but I won't ask for my money back ;D

Strangely showing purchased on my iTunes account, but not in artist, album or can download in iTunes or iOS Music.

Downloading it requires some work around, but at some point the icon with a cloud and an arrow shows up to get the whole album.

Various selections from Die Antwoord albums.  Ever since Stretch mentioned meeting them on an airplane, I've had them as one of my guilty pleasures.....

Dick Hyman Plays Duke Ellington. Direct-to-CD Recording baby!

 

MI0002782286.jpg

 

Hyman's solo performances, encoded on the Bösendorfer computer reproducing piano, were played back live for our microphones. For the Direct-to-CD (DCD) editions, the digitized signal was transmitted via microwave to the CD glass master as the music was happening. No recording tape of any kind was used, nor was the digital bitstream corrupted at any stage by copying or editing. The very digits generated at the recording session are engraved on the finished DCD.

Dick Hyman Plays Fats Waller. More Direct-To-CD action.
 

UCREF_33__57013__01152009125139-4540.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.