November 13, 201411 yr comment_660250 Boris Berman, Prokofiev: inComplete Piano Music (Tidal has: Vols. 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, and the sonatas, which might be vols. 2 & 3, but I'm not sure) Report
November 14, 201411 yr comment_660470 Wiener Philharmoniker under Daniel Harding - Gustav Mahler 10th Symphony Freely available at Spotify Report
November 15, 201411 yr comment_660577 Soup, The Beauty of Our Youth -- on progstreaming -- some nice big melodramatic flourishes, a la M83, need to hear again up next: Alek Darson, Panopticon EP -- also on progstreaming -- heavy guitar wankery Report
November 16, 201411 yr comment_660716 So much great stuff on progstreaming, now listening to [A]Synchronous, Taylor Watson Report
November 16, 201411 yr comment_660739 Corral was basically early Anneke Gathering Adrian Weiss was basically a Satriani-esque wankfest Merlin Bird was in the Pure Reason Revolution/white willow genre Report
November 18, 201411 yr comment_660915 /\ /\ /\ /\ I lived that 'ya know. Dusty take note /\ /\ /\ Report
November 18, 201411 yr comment_660927 Noted and opened in a new tab for later listening, finishing up the new(!) Art of Noise album, Reduction as yet. Report
November 21, 201411 yr comment_661239 Gets better with every listen... Edited November 21, 201411 yr by blessingx Report
November 21, 201411 yr comment_661268 I was at this show. I can't believe how long ago this was: Edited November 21, 201411 yr by dsavitsk Report
November 23, 201411 yr comment_661519 Catching up with three hours of Serial. I have them queued up.. hope to get to them this week. Report
November 24, 201411 yr comment_661587 Lots of Riverside in the car and Catherine Wheel on the home system. I forgot how post-rock CW got. (e.g. "Saccharine") Report
November 24, 201411 yr comment_661652 Loscil, Sea Island on Tidal because work==electro ambient (today, anyway) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.