October 4, 201411 yr comment_655128 Annie - Anniemal That's actually a really great album if you like pop. Right up there with Kylie's Body Language. I think I'll see if I can listen to it tomorrow morning, would be good wake-up music. Report
October 4, 201411 yr comment_655180 That's actually a really great album if you like pop. Right up there with Kylie's Body Language. I think I'll see if I can listen to it tomorrow morning, would be good wake-up music. This album is awesome. I got Kylie's Body Language recently, too. It's really good, not as focused as Fever (which I've loved for years), but more ambitious and varied and a lot less claustrophic-sounding. Edited October 4, 201411 yr by HiWire Report
October 5, 201411 yr comment_655236 This album is awesome. I got Kylie's Body Language recently, too. It's really good, not as focused as Fever (which I've loved for years), but more ambitious and varied and a lot less claustrophic-sounding. Yeah, I...uh...honestly? I don't understand why that one album, in particular, stands out from her oeuvre, but it's far and away my favourite. Every single track on it should have been a single. Report
October 5, 201411 yr comment_655273 I can't believe this is legally free to watch and listen: http://youtu.be/NIeRgqCZuH4 Report
October 6, 201411 yr comment_655339 Joshua Redman with The Bad Plus, Live at the Vitoria-Gasteiz Jazz Festival 2012 http://youtu.be/8I7fLH9Bzn4 This was broadcasted by public TV, but it's not available at their website, so possibly illegal too yet available. Report
October 6, 201411 yr comment_655440 Johnny Marr, Playland ("exclusively on spotify!") -- fochenpoppengrooven. This might be a little premature (first listen), but I think I rank it right up there with Karl Bartos' Electric Music (on which Johnny played and helped produce). Report
October 7, 201411 yr comment_655453 ^^^ Cool, I managed to get some MP3's of that album, will need to listen tomorrow if work schedule allows Edited October 7, 201411 yr by skullguise Report
October 7, 201411 yr comment_655468 Listening to this for the first time on Spotify. I was late to the Spotify party, but now I'm hooked. Whoa... so different. I like it? Report
October 8, 201411 yr comment_655610 I liked the Rolling Thunder Revue, but this one is better: Report
October 8, 201411 yr comment_655639 Dubnobasswithmyheadman, super deluxe (5CD!) edition Spotify link: Underworld – Dubnobasswithmyheadman (Super Deluxe / 20th Anniversary Remaster) Report
October 9, 201411 yr comment_655658 went to the trouble of buying the non-remaster of this just in case i like weird. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.