August 15, 201511 yr comment_699718 The Stranglers – Aural Sculpture Edited August 15, 201511 yr by HiWire Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_699906 Throbbing Gristle bring you 20 Jazz Funk Greats (from http://www.factmag.com/2014/07/14/the-100-best-albums-of-the-1970s/): Report
August 20, 201511 yr comment_700251 Kirsty Hawkshaw morning... I may never stop swooning.Ice Castle:Meta Message: Report
August 26, 201511 yr comment_701049 Brilliant music... I'm not sure if the 40th anniversary 3-disc set is too much of a good thing for me, though. Report
August 26, 201511 yr comment_701058 First God Forbid, then ABBA gold.You might like Babymetal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NxgEZEKOQ Report
August 27, 201511 yr comment_701104 You might like Babymetal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NxgEZEKOQ whoa. i thought it was something sped up at first, then saw the live musicians.they have youtube videos. holy cow. that sweep.........https://youtu.be/CKf8PFmpQDQ?t=41s i ordered the budokan blu ray. why not. Edited August 27, 201511 yr by aardvark baguette Report
August 27, 201511 yr comment_701124 Yeah, the musicians are some serious fucking musicians (continues on second page, that's why I didn't just post a link to the one video):http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/general-music-discussion/299600-new-babymetal-song-awadama-fever.html#post4429829 Report
August 28, 201511 yr comment_701289 Random Chthonic on Tidal because which was triggered by which was triggered by and I am now lusting over that purple 5-string bass, because that's about as close as I'm going to get to her. Report
August 28, 201511 yr comment_701341 Classic Venetian Snares spastic breakbeats kind of thing going on, interspersed with what sounds like real, live, acoustic violins and such. Really takes his music to another level. I may have to purchase this, but it's not on his bandcamp.EDIT: oh, wait, there it is, on the Planet Mu site. Edited August 28, 201511 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
August 29, 201511 yr comment_701526 Nine Inch Nails Tension Tour concert on youtube.Staples Center.I can't believe how dense they get live. And gospel singers. Awesome.Piggy is so awesome in a live setting. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.