September 16, 201511 yr comment_703421 I did some homework, the disc listing is01 Muzai Moratorium02 Shoso Strip03 Kalk Samen Kuri Hana04 - Ringo no Uta05 - Watashi to Houden 0106 - Watashi to Houden 02 So Heisei Fuzoku is its own separate hi-res re-release. Not trying to be snarky about it, it's just a really good album you should pick up if you're interested in Shiina Ringo. I also managed to find the Tokyo Jihen Hard Disk Set if you're interested, but that seems like something you might want to invest in. They released the redbook compilation in '13 so I wouldn't hold my breath for a hi-res version anytime soon. No, if your information is correct, then I truly do appreciate knowing that I don't have it, it's just that I recognized the cover, so thought I had it. I probably just assumed that everything would be included. I'll double-check when I get home, and if I don't, will definitely pursue. Thanks! Report
September 18, 201511 yr comment_703571 Random factoid: they've completely lost track of the woman in that photo. It's as if she doesn't exist. Report
September 18, 201511 yr comment_703596 Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon My local shop said that came in on vinyl. Hmmm...**BRENT** Report
September 18, 201511 yr comment_703607 It does kinda look like him. (Sorry, random mysterious woman, there is no way to take that as a compliment.)Me: new David Gilmour on high-res from HDTracks. Edited September 19, 201511 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
September 19, 201511 yr comment_703704 Muse, AbsolutionTesseracT, Polaris...off of HDTracks, because they were on sale, also. Report
September 19, 201511 yr comment_703733 Ellie Goulding, Live, opening the http://www.applemusicfestival.com Report
September 21, 201511 yr comment_703987 Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon This. Holy dark seduction, batgirl! Report
September 21, 201511 yr comment_703998 Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon I should have bought stock in reverb machines ... Report
September 21, 201511 yr comment_704002 Chvrches – Every Open Eye This. On NPR.http://www.npr.org/2015/09/20/439491238/first-listen-chvrches-every-open-eye Report
September 22, 201511 yr comment_704126 Ryan Adams - 1989Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis. Report
September 22, 201511 yr comment_704138 YES! CHVRCHES and Ryan Adams in the same night, looks like this guy is not going to bed until after 10:30. Report
September 22, 201511 yr comment_704155 Yeah, loving the Chvrches one, songwriting is really strong on that one. Of course, can say the same about the Ryan Adams album... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.