June 22, 201511 yr comment_691652 Was rifling through the private tracker I use for jp music, grabbed this. She sounds ok but I'm wondering if her fame is due in part to her looks/youth Report
June 23, 201511 yr comment_691733 New Mantra Vega (proggy with mostly female vocals, some duets) Report
June 24, 201511 yr comment_691932 Goddamn. Me: was: Tangerine Dream and Big Big Train and other stuff Is: Blur and DiN and whatever else I feel like Will be: Moar Blur. Goddamn, I love blur. Its eyes are following me around the room, please make it stop. Report
June 26, 201511 yr comment_692479 Jamie XX -- In Colour I commend this to the brethren for late night Mayberry music. Report
July 1, 201511 yr comment_693247 Apple Music Nine Inch Nails Deep Cuts. Nothing I haven't heard before, but a good playlist none the less. Excited to give their exclusive The Fragile Instrumental album a listen later. So far, I'm thinking I'll be moving on from Spotify Premium to Apple Music. Since Lauren & I both use Spotify, there are lots of times where we both want to use it but only one can. $15 for the family plan on Apple Music is a nice compromise. I know she likes Spotify a lot, but between the changes to the stock Music app, which I haven't used for at least a year, integration with Siri and better control of my iTunes Match, I'm going to try to convince her to make the change. Report
July 1, 201511 yr comment_693299 One off all-time favorite LPs, in a more expensive, quasi-audiophile format Report
July 1, 201511 yr comment_693316 (Svefns og vöku skil) by Very much looking forward to tonight's concert. Report
July 2, 201511 yr comment_693370 Bauhaus - In the Flat Field (An all time favourite off mine, hadn’t listened to it for around 25 years) Report
July 4, 201511 yr comment_693778 Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings Songs From "Let No Man Write My Epitaph" Report
July 5, 201511 yr comment_693909 Love me some fat bottomed girls! Edited July 5, 201511 yr by swt61 Report
July 6, 201511 yr Author comment_694044 Listened to some stuff Jeff left for me because Brent cannot be trusted: Then I started listening to a bunch of other stuff and now I am listening to this gem: Continuing with the greatest rock and roll band in the world Edited July 6, 201511 yr by Voltron Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.