September 23, 201511 yr comment_704262 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11884445/Why-are-middle-aged-men-so-obsessed-with-Taylor-Swift.html Report
September 23, 201511 yr comment_704311 Is it ironic that I will listen to Ryan's Swift's 1989 on Spotify, or just confusing? Report
September 24, 201511 yr comment_704334 Completely non ironic apparently (see telegraph article above, andhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/ryan-adams-1989-review-taylor-swift/ ) Report
September 24, 201511 yr comment_704335 No, I understand the album is not ironic, I meant me listening to someone covering Taylor Swift (an outspoken Spotify critic) on Spotify.I guess you answered my question: confusing. :\ Edited September 24, 201511 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
September 25, 201511 yr comment_704518 ^^^ Need to listen.....Me: over the last 2 days, some stuff to try old and new:David Gilmour - Rattle That LockHammock - KenoticPublic Image Ltd. - What The World Needs NowNew Order - Music CompleteLucie Silvas - Letters To GhostsPatty Griffin - Servant Of LoveJewel - Picking Up The PiecesLesbian - Power HorTamaryn - CranekissThe Jesus and Mary Chain - Barrowlands Live Report
September 25, 201511 yr comment_704521 Adams' version is better. Edited September 25, 201511 yr by blessingx Report
September 26, 201511 yr comment_704538 I really like Adams' version. I almost bought it on HDTracks, but they didn't have anything less than 192, and I almost always downgrade to 96 just to save a few bucks. I should listen to the Chvrches again, but I really feel like trying to squeeze in Black Holes & Revelations before Knucks' show (for which I'm actually home, for a change). Report
September 26, 201511 yr comment_704577 Listened to Rykarda Parasol's new album, The Color of Destruction, yesterday. Enjoyed it quite a bit, but I'll need some more time with it to really get a feel for it. Report
September 26, 201511 yr comment_704627 Malkmus' take... Embedding is back to having issues on mobile. Report
September 27, 201511 yr comment_704741 Because of the Seeking a Friend at the End of the World soundtrack... Report
September 27, 201511 yr comment_704765 So far Let It Go in Arabic, Malay, Bulgarian and Cantonese. Only 46 more versions to go! Report
September 27, 201511 yr comment_704768 :eep: -- be careful, you could fry a brain cell.Me -- bunch of weird and less weird but no less unorthodox classical music on Tidal: Spaghetti Rag -- ragtime music played on mandolins, horn chamber music, mussorgsky's pictures as a piano trio, etc. Edited September 27, 201511 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
September 28, 201510 yr comment_704819 Showed up on Tidal -- I haven't heard this since I lost the cd in about 1992. And for good measure ... Report
October 1, 201510 yr comment_705158 Speaking of... have listened this a dozen times in the last 24. Report
October 1, 201510 yr comment_705159 Cocteau Twins - Victorialand. Just what I needed to mellow out and focus at work. Helps me build those Alternate Hierarchical Dimensions Report
October 2, 201510 yr comment_705255 Just finished three cd set - Morricone Now Some Glenn Gould - Bach of course Report
October 2, 201510 yr comment_705257 Streaming the Banjo stage from Hardly Strictly http://www.hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/2015/webcast/fri-banjo.html Report
October 2, 201510 yr comment_705258 Thanks for the heads-up, Mikey. The Arrow stage sounds interesting, later on. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.