August 29, 201511 yr comment_701527 I bet YouTube sounds awesome on your system.Me: Judd Madden, Waterfall II -- I'm not sure why I was notified that he had a new album out, I don't appear to be following him and certainly don't remember the name, but ... not sorry, really digging this. Report
August 30, 201511 yr comment_701561 It's been a while since I listened to Sibelius Symphony no.2. It doesn't suck! Report
September 3, 201511 yr comment_702079 Venetian Snares has been putting a lot of his most classic stuff up on his bandcamp.Just sayin'. Report
September 3, 201511 yr comment_702084 It's been a while since I listened to Sibelius Symphony no.2. It doesn't suck!Sibelius is far from sucking at all! (at least symphonies and violin concerto) ...where the heck did you come across that one?? Report
September 3, 201511 yr comment_702102 Sibelius is far from sucking at all! (at least symphonies and violin concerto) ...where the heck did you come across that one??Straight out of creative writing class! Here is a refresher:http://www.writerstreasure.com/tips-humour-creative-writeup/ Report
September 3, 201511 yr comment_702114 Terrordrome Vol 5 Darkside from HellE40 The Element of SurpriseHumanoid Your Body RoboticAmeega The Golden AgesToo Short Gettin It Report
September 4, 201511 yr comment_702158 McLorin Salvant is an amazing talent!Saw her last year and she left everyone's jaws on the floor.It seemed like there was nothing beyond her skills and the range of her voice. Edited September 4, 201511 yr by ironbut Report
September 4, 201511 yr comment_702179 Straight out of creative writing class! Here is a refresher: http://www.writerstreasure.com/tips-humour-creative-writeup/Wouw, great ...learning something completely new is always a challenge, but keep up the hard work ... you might even excel eventually Report
September 4, 201511 yr comment_702213 McLorin Salvant is an amazing talent!Saw her last year and she left everyone's jaws on the floor.It seemed like there was nothing beyond her skills and the range of her voice.She's released a new album which is available on Spotify. Report
September 4, 201511 yr comment_702218 McLorin Salvant is an amazing talent!Saw her last year and she left everyone's jaws on the floor.It seemed like there was nothing beyond her skills and the range of her voice.She's coming to Durham in December. I just bought two tickets! I'm excited! Report
September 5, 201511 yr comment_702329 Yet another Bartok "Concerto for Orchestra" recording... Report
September 6, 201511 yr comment_702364 I didn't realize Gulda was another hummer... This was one of my favorites from my esoteric stash. Even being totally unfamiliar to the material. Report
September 6, 201511 yr comment_702368 Carbon Based Lifeforms' new release...and some of the older ones. (Very much TestTone material.) Edited September 6, 201511 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.