October 19, 201510 yr comment_707154 New Dave Gahan and the Soulsavers on NPR/First Listen -- very gospelly (go figure) Report
October 19, 201510 yr comment_707172 I've always loved Florence and the Machine but I've become a bit obsessed with Florence Welch after seeing her in concert. Report
October 19, 201510 yr comment_707173 Which concert triggered your obsession, Shelly?If you have an Apple TV, the 1hr30 Sept 28th Apple Music Festival performance is still currently available (in HD) Report
October 19, 201510 yr comment_707174 I saw her last weekend at Austin City Limits. Of course I have an 3 Apple TVs, thanks for the link. I wonder how long it will be available. I really don't need any more distractions before November 3. Does she take her shirt off in that concert, if not, I don't know if it is worth watching. Edited October 19, 201510 yr by shellylh Report
October 19, 201510 yr comment_707180 Wait, what? (wanders off to look up google florence (austin-city-limits OR acl)...)I actually quite like her music, too. Edited October 19, 201510 yr by Dusty Chalk Report
October 21, 201510 yr comment_707430 Aged punks require both glasses and songbooks for 3:30 excursions, still have some chops ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCZt22aQyIk&list=PL5A4nPQbUF8Airn26yXVtAK6WLQZ_xM0s&in…PS: How does one embed YouTube videos these days? Used to happen automatically didn't it? Edited October 21, 201510 yr by Hopstretch Report
October 24, 201510 yr comment_707754 Dusty like. Is the rest of his stuff any good, or is this one of those artists I'm only going to end up liking the one track...? Report
October 24, 201510 yr comment_707760 The rest of the album is more of the same. Here's the link from the Erased Tapes web store: http://www.erasedtapes.com/store/index/eratp057 Report
October 24, 201510 yr comment_707764 Nice -- went looking, already determined I like him. Hadn't yet uncovered that he was an Erased Tapes artist -- I've been having nothing but good luck with them. Report
October 24, 201510 yr comment_707773 Indeed, I think most of the album is at least just as good! Repeat, Unrest and Lungful are probably my other favorites.I've been having the same experience with Erased Tapes – Ólafur Arnalds and Nils Frahm were other artists I discovered on Spotify, really liked and later found out to be from the same label. Report
October 24, 201510 yr comment_707797 Going classy, seeing Loreena McKennitt tonight in a trio performance. So decided to start the day off trashy. Butthole Surfers - Psychic... Powerless... Another Man's Sac Report
October 28, 201510 yr comment_708246 Simple, good and honest songwriting! Edited October 28, 201510 yr by Leonardo Drummond Report
October 30, 201510 yr comment_708352 Gas, Zauberberg, Königsforst, and Pop, contiguously in [stroke]rapid[/stroke] succession. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.