What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

Probably can do half that. I will keep my eyes peeled.

So, I got a copy for 21,000¥. If you are interested, then I would actually ask that you receive and keep my copy until next year, as I am leaving in a week for Asia (ironically). We would probably split the shipping, or something like that.

So, it's doable to get it for list, PM if interested.

Thanks! I'll definitely check this out.

Seems to be only available on vinyl (Glasgow)... the reviews on the DVD look good, too (seems to be a different recording from France)... I might split the difference and get the Heart Still Beating CD (audio version of the French performance) as well.

Edited by HiWire

Yeah, it's just an EP, so listen to it, decide if it's worth bothering (the above YouTube appears to be the actual vinyl -- I only just learned that about the performances being different, but I grew up on that EP -- that's what got me into later Roxy Music -- so it holds a special place in my heart, and explains why I didn't feel I'd heard those particular performances recently) -- I doubt it, a lot of fondness comes from familiarity, IMHO.  I think the other available performances are perfectly good, too, and have grown to like them (just like the difference in sequencing on The Name of this Band is Talking Heads -- I am now quite fond of the CD release).

It's a good performance... well-recorded and stirring. I put a used German pressing (hope it's a decent one) in my shopping cart along with the Talking Heads set.

The reviews of the French Roxy performance seem a bit mixed, so I'll wait on that one.

Edited by HiWire