September 18, 201214 yr comment_536175 Amanda Palmer Featuring the Grand Theft Orchestra - Theater is Evil Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_536178 Saint-Saëns Symphony #3, Munch, Living Stereo SACD One of the great ones... I have to remember to listen to it more often (not just to test systems - which it kicks ass at)... Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_536191 john coltrane - my favorite things this is an original mono mix apparently Edited September 18, 201214 yr by aardvark baguette Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_536228 Renaud Garcia-Fons: Tiny Desk Concert http://www.npr.org Edited September 18, 201214 yr by mikeymad Report
September 19, 201214 yr comment_536269 Dani Joss, Liquid Photography -- I need to find anything out there like this (especially the first and third tracks). It's rare that I can use the word "earworm" on something that can also be described as "sparse", "minimalistic" and having zots of "ambiance". Also, Daemonia Nymphe - Remixed, various artists, including Dani Joss, albeit less minimal Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_536406 Tommy Bolin, Ultimate Teaser, discs 2 & 3 -- great wanking wankiness, batman! Melikey. (Also, I forgot what a beautiful guitar tone he had.) Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_536777 Free Album in Flac, just click buy and put 0: http://xxyyxx.bandcamp.com/album/xxyyxx Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_536952 Stolen Babies, Naught -- via Spotify -- I forgot to pre-order it. Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_536967 And since they were under "related artists", catching up on Diablo Swing Orchestra -- Pandora's Piñata and Sing-Along Songs for the Damned & Delirious. Unexpect, Fables of the Sleepless Empire, is up next. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_536969 Whoa, I didn't know there were new albums for either DSO or UneXpect. Thanks for posting! Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_536971 Me neither, I'm a gonna have to put in an order for all three ASAP. (I think I might have Sing-Along Songs..., but it might be one of those that I listened to once and then buried and forgot about.) EDIT: physical copies of Stolen Babies doesn't exist on Amazon yet, will see if they're selling them at the show tomorrow, otherwise will wait and see for that one, perhaps order the other two earlier. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.