September 11, 201214 yr comment_534685 Dick Hyman's From the Age of Swing. 2x45. OOP so if interested grab at ElusiveDisc. Wonder what Dick Hymans middle name is? Report
September 11, 201214 yr comment_534722 Decided I'd had enough, blew off work, and put this on for the first time. Its sat on my shelf sealed in plastic for many months. angels are in my room. Edited September 11, 201214 yr by aardvark baguette Report
September 11, 201214 yr comment_534742 Fresh Air episode on Hal David (and Bacharach & Warwick) Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_535172 Japanese SHM Single Layer SACD Just unpacked my first batch of this series. Esoteric and AP have been keeping me busy. Fuck, I know where tomorrow's paycheck is going. OMG OMG OMG OMG Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_535200 Japanese SHM Single Layer SACD Just unpacked my first batch of this series. Esoteric and AP have been keeping me busy. Fuck, I know where tomorrow's paycheck is going. OMG OMG OMG OMGWait, what? Black Sabbath on SACD?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG... Report
September 14, 201214 yr comment_535321 Amanda Palmer Featuring the Grand Theft Orchestra - Theater is Evil Report
September 15, 201214 yr Author comment_535482 How is it? Liked what I heard but was listening at work and not all the way through. Report
September 15, 201214 yr comment_535516 Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn sacd Yeah, I noticed that one, too. That's a must-get for me. How long is part one, 19:14 or 20:06? Report
September 15, 201214 yr comment_535589 Yeah, I noticed that one, too. That's a must-get for me. How long is part one, 19:14 or 20:06? 19:14 i think. everything fades out though, it doesnt sound like anything was cut off. Report
September 15, 201214 yr comment_535600 Yeah, that's the normal album mix, which is what I expected. Report
September 17, 201214 yr comment_535927 Ravyn's Knitting Dojo (on now, for another 90 minutes or so) Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_536119 Saint-Saëns Symphony #3, Munch, Living Stereo SACD Edited September 18, 201214 yr by jvlgato Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.