What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

Me neither, I'm a gonna have to put in an order for all three ASAP. (I think I might have Sing-Along Songs..., but it might be one of those that I listened to once and then buried and forgot about.)

EDIT: physical copies of Stolen Babies doesn't exist on Amazon yet, will see if they're selling them at the show tomorrow, otherwise will wait and see for that one, perhaps order the other two earlier.

Okay, to follow up: Stolen Babies physical copy doesn't come out until 10/16. Digital copy is out now. Will probably wait on the other two until then. Maybe. Couldn't find the current Unexpect on Spotify. So maybe not.

I've been on a Bowie kick recently. Heroes, Low and Lodger all live up to the considerable hype I've heard about them over the years. The ambient tracks are amazingly ahead of their time. Hunky Dory isn't bad, but I'm not quite as wowed by it. I've had more trouble getting into Diamond Dogs. I got a 2CD version that has a number of different versions of the title track and 1984. The end result is that I now hate those two songs. Now to get my hands on his eponymous album and Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps).