What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

In car -- Unexpect, Fables of the Sleepless Empire -- just what you'd expect from unExpect -- over-caffeinated barely reigned-in chaos. More changes per capita than any other band I know, and they have like 6 members.

At home/Spotify -- Pineapple Thief -- just letting it go, in whatever order Spotify feels like. Right now that's "What Have We Sown?" from What We Have Sown.

Been away from the turntable for far too long in the middle of a sunday am session of recent music matters 45 rpms cuts

Herbei Hancock - Empyrean Isles and Inventions and Dimensions

Grant Green - Street of Dreams and talking About

spinning now Johnny Griffin - The Congregation (this is a stunner and a surprise sonically)

Ihrsahn, Eremita -- it's in my GoldBox personal items, so seeing if I want. Will probably not. They also have Baroness, Yellow & Green, which I am definitely getting, Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Lost in the New Real, which I am probably getting, Morse/Portnoy/George's Cover 2 Cover which I have no idea, and Edison's Children's In the Last Waking Moments... which I need to preview.

So...bunch of previewing for me today.