And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

What kind of things did he talk about Shelly?  I would not have known about him, save for a Peruvian who worked in my office a bit some years ago....

It was a question and answer session.  They asked him about many things including art, poetry, where he gets the energy for his writing, politics.     

Swapped out my car tires and wife's tires on Thursday, my son's tires on Friday, and my daughter's tires on Saturday - good thing all I had to do was load them into the car and my son and the car dealer or tire place did all the real work (hauling up and down to basement and mounting them).  

Got to visit my daughter in Boulder and buy her groceries and lunch while Discount tire did her tires.  Hadn't seen her in  month, so it was really nice.  We even picked up Grandma and brought her to lunch with us, and then took her to dinner at PF Changs.

Then went shopping today and spent almost $5K before the Broncos game.

Spent the day waiting for the utility company to show up to change our gas meter.  Predictably, no one showed up.

Sorry to hear Haj, too bad they don't give you money for missed appointments.  Even Comcast does that.

My utility company wait was both yesterday and overnight, we lost power twice.  I was up much of the overnight, and I'm sofa king tired.

Sorry to hear of your power outages, Todd.  I'm hoping this winter won't be too bad in that regard since we are on one of the lowest priority streets as far as my power company is concerned.

We'd scheduled for the utility company come today since we had a day off (Election Day).  My wife and daughter had somewhere else to be, so I stayed home hoping they'll show up early (8am-1pm was the time range they gave us).  Turns out they'd messed up and didn't have one scheduled.  At least I got some cleaning done around the house so the day wasn't a complete waste.

Thanks to this video

And these inexpensive parts

2b3885a6164e7634e7ef1f8e22ccc396.jpg

I was able to implement this

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/15-7th-generation/42915-diy-power-steering-pump-o-ring-tsb.html

And it works as described

(No more noise from the steering pump at startup on cold mornings)

(No air in system due to loose seal, so no cavitation in pump, I'm guessing)

Thanks Internet

• Like 6