Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Sonny Stitt and Zoot Sims - Inter-Action
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- Post the last thing you bought!
I have jh13s, but they're not headphones, they're IEMs. I traded my HF2s to gene ages ago, and sold the others even longer ago. I just don't use headphones very often.- Post the last thing you bought!
I can't say I don't own headphones anymore, tho...- Post the last thing you bought!
ATH-W10VTG- What are you EATING right now?
stromboli- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
fresh mojito- What are you listening to Part the Third
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Allied Radio Stereo Setup Test and Demo Discs- A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit
Sarah Connor is quite the bitch. I liked her better when she was trying to save the world.- What are you listening to Part the Third
New York Dolls - Red Patent Leather- Happy Birthday MexicanDragon
Happy Birthday Bernie!- Deals
Todays' woot is a 2nd gen kindle w/ free 3g for $95 shipped- Happy Birthday jinp6301!!!!
happy birthday Jin- Which Cooking Are You?
Al - soak the corn (husk on) in water for an hour or so. Then grill it til it stops steaming.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
ah a memory from my childhood. there's a reason mt dew won.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
lemonade sanpellogrino with pusser's navy rum- The analog thread.
bah people say that about meth too.- Happy Birthday Raffy!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Jimi Hendrix - Kiss the Sky- Post the last thing you bought!
hopefully the issues have been resolved with those- What are you listening to Part the Third
Michael Jackson - Thriller- Post the last thing you bought!
Because there were very few things done to make use of the 3d. It wasn't core to the story. And it was dark enough already without losing more light to the 3d glasses.- And now what did you do TODAY?
You drove to rehobeth and still missed out on life and limb? Oh man, that sucks- What are you listening to Part the Third
Eric Dolphy - Caribé - Post the last thing you bought!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.