Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I love salt.
  2. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in TV
    Late to the party, but I just watched The Wire season one, episode one. I've seen bits and pieces over time but now I want to really check it out. Looking forward to more.
  3. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Music
    I think these threads (and those linked in the second one) have some really good music from the last few years: http://www.head-case.org/forums/music/7821-best-albums-2009-a.html http://www.head-case.org/forums/music/5411-2008-year-end-report-card.html I will think of some specific recommendations for you too, but those are a good start. I also use this site for weekly releases in indie music and a lot of the ones he likes in his "music and dvd release lists" would appeal to you (archives go back to 2006). http://blog.largeheartedboy.com/
  4. I like the Apple case and its two propped position options. I like the idea of the ones with a strap for your hand when open because holding it gets to be annoying after awhile.
  5. That doesn't look flat! Nice, Jeff. Tell us how it is. I am truly uninspired to make the leap from 3GS.
  6. Nope, just you Dinny. Actually, I don't know where "Go To Last Post" is located, but if I click the little arrow thingy next to the last post identified on the New Posts or Forum pages it takes me to the last post in the thread.
  7. Good finds, Ken! And aren't those FREE Westone customs from the CJ10 raffle?
  8. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    I'm totally buying one of those Falling Waters Lego sets! Awesome.
  9. Ditters. Impressive work Craig.
  10. Hear him, hear him!
  11. Right on Monkey and Smegs. Those are hawt cans.
  12. May I be the first to salute BrewDuggeh with a fine craft beer: Cigar City's Hunahpu imperial stout! Huzzah Squire Doug and best of luck in following your dream instead of just following one hollow degree with another.
  13. Stars -- The Five Ghosts
  14. Cute. Nice leather bear too!
  15. Sorry to leave you out of my thoughts, Ian. Came out today.
  16. I simply could not get my 3GS to stay connected to backup and/or update to iOS4. Not sure wtf that is about, but it is not the first time my phone was quirky when connecting to our iMac. Maybe I should be happy if there are lots of issues. I'll check back for 1 minute every 100 hours or so until this release hits 400 hours, and then I will try again.
  17. Nina Nastasia -- Outlaster Calling thrice . . .
  18. It was a nice day, thanks fellas. And, no, Steve, that is not nearly red enough to be Red Vodka, killer of souls. Bummer, Gene. I think you would have enjoyed the experience. I know I want to be on a jury sometime, but I too was bounced the only time I made it to voir dire. Good to hear it V. I fail to notice far too often.
  19. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Kronos Quartet is playing the next two nights at Yoshi's doing works by: - John Zorn - Maria Schneider - Charles Mingus - Hamza El Din - Philip Glass. Damn I want to go see that. I may try to convince Claire to go tomorrow night because she is busy tonight and I will be watching kids. Grahame, Ric, or anybody else around here interested in the 8pm show Wednesday?
  20. So banning him prevented Deepak from convincing Lucey to sell it to him.
  21. One more thing from yesterday. We had an early dinner at the Presidio Social Club, and Claire snapped an iPhone pic of me having a Planter's Cocktail while waiting for food. Her pink Pisco Punch is in the background. We then ate picnic style because we had our dog and the patio was restricted to a piggy Sunday event with free pulled pork sliders and dollar beers. I wanted to hang there, but the kids really shouldn't drink beer in public.
  22. This was yesterday, but we took a walk along the Presidio Habitats trail, which involves artsy animal habitats and installations in the already beautiful San Francisco Presidio. It was fun and the habitats were pretty cool. The most apt for our little forum, involved robins' nests formed into metal frame letters: And a couple more: Explained here: Screech owl habitats in blue and white china: A multi-creature condo of sorts: Giant Digger Bee pollen balls made of fiberglass or some such encased in wax and stamped with text: A wooden fox den: And lastly, a metal representation of a hawk's flight path:
  23. Did you make it onto a jury?
  24. I have heard the PS1000 and like them quite a bit more than the GS1000, although I could not tell you how many hours were logged on the handful of GS pairs I have heard or the couple of PS pairs. I don't like either of them all that much, especially compared to other Grados I have and like.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.