Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Happy Birthday old[er] chap! I saw a Union Jack flying on my way to work, so I should have known it was your big day! Have a great one. Cheers!
  2. Amendola, Goldberg, Hoff -- (Plays Monk) Bobby Broom -- Plays for Monk Peter Bernstein Trio -- Monk
  3. Voltron replied to Icarium's topic in TV
    Same thought I had.
  4. Dirty Projectors -- Stillness is the Move (EP)
  5. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Clearly you should. Thursday night is key for fun times, and allows for Friday daytime hanging and early listening during setup. Sunday is important for recovery and allowing for the full day meet day/raffles/etc. Wednesday could be important too in the event the Scotsman carries out his evil plan to start his visit that early.
  6. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Speakers
    OF course, they don't sell Magico Minis. Anyway, I had Ref. 3s for years and still think they are fantastic speakers. I still have 3 Gallo Due's in case anybody is looking for a deal on such things. I am going to listen to these Stradas soon because I was thinking of recommending them to somebody. I am guessing that they are quite good if they are an improvement over the Due and the top half of the Ref. 3s. You should check them out. I haven't looked up what the Ref. 3.5 is going to be but that will be interesting.
  7. Vijay Iyer Trio -- Historicity
  8. OK Go -- Of the Blue Color of the Sky
  9. Laura Veirs -- Year of Meteors
  10. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  11. Voltron replied to Icarium's topic in TV
    Wow, the season finale is quite dramatic.
  12. It would be hilarious if they both left! Talk about heads rolling at NoBrainsCompany!
  13. Skip changing altogether. Let the kid go au naturale! Probably just as much clean-up work as all the diapers. We were nuts and used cloth diapers and a service instead of the plastic poop bombs that have a half-life of 10,000 years in landfills. Not really being preachy, but I detest disposable diapers.
  14. Welcome, but please don't post individual tracks in this thread. The format we use is to type out the artist and album and then post a pic of the album cover, as you can see on this page (for the most part). Cheers. Ringo Starr -- Y Not
  15. Well, we'll miss you too.
  16. Starship troopers use it to kill female singers in the future?!
  17. Oh well, just dredge up this thread in April and feel good all over again. I knew the 39 part was wrong, but I just figured the year had gotten botched.
  18. It's what everyone needs! Nice.
  19. Hot Chip -- The Warning I tried to listen to the new album by Vampire Weekend but it sucks (pun intended) even worse than their first one. Horrible.
  20. Don't forget the Chicken-n-Waffling to come!
  21. You missed it because it isn't in this thread.
  22. Feel better you sickos!
  23. Michael Penn -- March

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.