Everything posted by Voltron
-
Magnepan 1.7
Mayonnaise? He did say "pee," didn't he?
-
Magnepan 1.7
You stopped doing that before DanJam, though, right?
-
Magnepan 1.7
I definitely made rainbows on the TV with magnets and I think I left them there too long one time. Oh, and a friend of my son's did in fact poke in the dust caps on my Gallo speakers but I was able to pop them out with balled up duct tape, sticky side out.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Liking it, just not up to loving yet. Don't rush me. [Monkey]You're not the boss of me![/Monkey]
- Magnepan 1.7
-
Happy Birthday, Dash!
Happy birthday! Cheers
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Giving it another listen because so far I don't have the love.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I also like the fact that he said never more than 2g VTF to show he wasn't stressing it out. Cool, glad to hear a first-hand impression. The guy at the Analog Room told JP that the PC-1 (12g) is great with VPI/Aries need a heavier cart than the Skala or the Koetsu (each 9g). Todd likes the Titan over the PC-1 in side-by-side listening on the HRX but he still thinks the PC-1 is killer. Should be fun, especially since I have two arm tubes now so switching can be practically instantaneous.
-
slow forum
$100 seems like a bargain.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- The analog thread.
Oops, offer accepted. PC-1 vs. Lyra Skala vs. Koetsu Rosewood Platinum coming soon. Need to get a Lyra Titan i into the mix, but will probably sell one of the losers before doing that.- What are you listening to Part Two
Lloyd Cole & the Commotions -- Easy Pieces (Polydor UK Vinyl) Lloyd Cole & the Commotions -- Lost Weekend (Extended Edition 12") (Vinyl) The extended edition isn't all that exciting but the two non-album songs on the B side are good: Big World and Nevers End. For CD owners, those apparently are usually included but aren't on the original LP.- The analog thread.
I kinda sorta made an inquiry/offer on an Air Tight PC-1 cartridge on Agon. I got a second tonearm and I need to have some options for some showdowns. :palm:- What can I do for your ears and pocket?
That almost seems to assume there was a time he wasn't boring.- What are you listening to Part Two
The Catheads -- Hubba (vinyl)- What are you listening to Part Two
Old 97's -- Fight Songs Miles Davis -- Complete On The Corner Sessions- Happy Birthday looser101!!!1!
Have a good one Renato! Cheers!- Happy birthday Knuckledragger!
Happy Birthday Knuckles! Now I know why you posted again recently, you attention whore! Cheers!- What are you listening to Part Two
So far today: Music from Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Ricki Lee Jones Ryan Adams -- Heartbreaker- Your recent music purchases
Mother says knock you arrrrt! Good stuff duggeh.- Your recent music purchases
My brother, whose 60th birthday party was tonight, and sister were at the Last Waltz at Winterland and just brought that up tonight. That must have been a pretty cool event to be present for. Both of my sisters were at the infamous Altamont concert with the Stones (telling my parents they were at a quilting bee). They left before the Stones played because it was such chaos. Probably a good thing.- Your recent music purchases
Aaron has clearly gotten to you.- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
I keep telling you Denver is the old one!- Your recent music purchases
The subscriptions keep rolling in. . . Music Matters Blue Note 45 RPMs: Analogue Productions Impulse! 45 RPMs: ORG Impulse! 45 RPMs:- The Live Music Thread
Sounds fun, Mike. Is that keyboard player dressed as a cocktail olive? - The analog thread.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.