Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. toe -- the book about my idle plot on a vague anxiety
  2. Voltron replied to deepak's topic in Off Topic
    Happy Birthday Luis! Cheers
  3. Wow, that TV is nice, but my neck really hurts after watching a movie over here.
  4. Or maybe he doesn't recall.
  5. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Why do the Fiferfighters just walk away from a fire? That seems like a bad message.
  6. I meant I have gifted the RS130, not RS160.
  7. I have given several RS160 as gifts over the last couple of years and they are always a huge hit. The recipients are not audio-phreaks but they like the sound and can watch football, wander around with classical playing all the time, or listen to podcasts when they were previously hampered by spouses or sleeping kids or whatever. If these are much better, then it is a cool thing. Still sucks that they don't have anything to announce for us.
  8. Did you read the book "Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto? That got me going on the quest for the perfect tonkatsu years ago and I still seek it.
  9. Roy Hargrove Quintet -- Earfood
  10. Don't be a tease. Give the man what he wants!
  11. Honda Fit? Nissan Versa? Hyundai Accent? Kia Rio? 2009 Smart car? The stupidest names, but supposedly some of the best small, budget options.
  12. He's only 15 or some shit, so maybe his mom is the Koss Bandito. Anyway, this fucking kid is on my last nerve. He did the whole Piccolino cable pumping thing and ran Wilson's loaner program but now he is a TWag convert and loves everything those morons do, including commenting on how that shows what incredible markups there must be on high-end cables. Genius. The following posts are sickening but show his family's 7.1 B&W 802 setup (with the center and rear surround channels about 12 feet in the air ), which he calls "my listening area." He has invited people over and laxx seems like he is going to watch movies with him, and I think it would be funny to show up drunk as hell with a 12 pack and some Jaegermeister.
  13. Mmmm, donut arm.
  14. I only watched the last 4 minutes on the clock. I didn't get to see the kid do anything but choke up the ball, throw an interception and otherwise puke his guts out onto the field. The highlights showed the good parts, but damn it was pretty ugly in those last 4 minutes.
  15. Indeed! Can you give them my card?
  16. Isn't there lots of sugar in alcohol?
  17. Some really awesome chocolate almond brittle stuff that my brother and his kids made. Wow that is good with booze.
  18. Thanks. I was planning on the ethernet connection to the Mini because I have been burned by wireless too many times. And will do on DE.
  19. Well, I like the idea of the whole-house access to the music, video, and a back-up system; the attached printer (getting rid of our old AE in the process); not having to connect a Drobo by firewire because the Mini has only one FW port and I'd have to do some kind of hub or whatever; having the iTunes and Slim server right on NAS; and maybe some other stuff. That said, I don't know shit and maybe all of that is accomplished by the direct attached RAID.
  20. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Damn, that is cool.
  21. Thrice put The Sadies on my mind, and I found this record that I do not recall ever hearing before. John Doe and The Sadies -- Country Club
  22. Good that you were able to temper your disappointment on the no-DACs part.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.