HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Shaping up to be a great weekend for a ride or two.  I hope I remember how to do it after all this time.

Enjoy. We're going down to the lake house to do yard work and hang out down there. I may take my bike but I don't think I will as chances are very small I will have time to use it.

I know Chris has one but I am not sure about everyone else.  I am looking to pick up some Road ID bands and I am trying to decide on style.  Is the rubbery one comfortable?  Anyone know?  I was able to spare a line for "Head-Case Cycling Team" at the bottom of the ID.  ;D

Got out on the far too busy W&OD trail today.  So many large groups of people out walking and flapping their arms around.  Still managed to beat one PR on a bike that is over 4 pounds heavier than my normal bike.  I haven't been on the road bike since February so I am thinking I will take the Cervelo out tomorrow to see how many records I can break early in the morning when all the walkers are still asleep/in church.

Edited by VPI
  • Like 1