The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

Dan, could you please message me the URL for this?  My Sun Conure is so jealous of my sister, that he'll fly over and bite her.  I'd like to send the pic to her.  I guess that I should also work on training him to attack solicitors at the front door.

I was attacked by a pheasant yesterday.

I kid you not - I was out walking, and in the middle of nowhere I saw this cock pheasant strutting around.  Really nice looking bird so I stopped.   He came closer and closer until he was just an inch or two from my foot.

Anyway, I walked on, and the damned bird followed me, paralleling the path.  After about 400 yards it attacked me!  Must have been on its territory, but it is way outside breeding season.  I kicked it and it had another go.  Kicked it again - no luck the damned bird came on.  Eventually I too a real soccer kick at it, and it decided I was going to fight back and gave up.

Forget the parrot, try taking on something the size of a pheasant!  At 0 degrees C.

• Like 1

Ken, in Chrome on a Mac running Yosemite, I just right click, then have "copy image URL" as an option.

pretty well every browser has that option :)

I normally use Firefox.  It also normally gives a pop-up menu with that option among several others.  However, when browsing HC, right-click does the same thing on images that left-click does, i.e. bring up the image in a pop-up.

I just tried Chrome and right-click with it brings up the pop-up menu.  Maybe I have a weird setting in Firefox, though HC is the only site where I've had this peculiar behavior.

I normally use Firefox.  It also normally gives a pop-up menu with that option among several others.  However, when browsing HC, right-click does the same thing on images that left-click does, i.e. bring up the image in a pop-up.

I just tried Chrome and right-click with it brings up the pop-up menu.  Maybe I have a weird setting in Firefox, though HC is the only site where I've had this peculiar behavior.

Firefox does the same for me. To see the URL, click the image to load the pop-up. Then click the save icon, then copy the URL from the place where URLs live, whatever that's called. EDIT: Address Bar -- that's what it's called.

Edited by dsavitsk