Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014

Aura

From another forum, forgot I had a reason not to root for the Rangers.  :laugh:   Still will probably root for them, but hope the series is just great hockey either way

If you are unsure which team you should root for in the Stanley Cup Final, just know that one team winning means Ulf Samuelsson gets his name on the Cup again.

Uncertainty over.

Ulf was the Matt Cooke of his era.....dirty fuck helped end Cam Neely's career.

The more haters the better, this team only really performs when expectations are at their lowest, which makes for multiple heart attacks along the way and more temper tantrums and even more new and creative curse words combinations learned by Little Monkey.

I don't have a good sense of what the fan base in LA is like.  Are they devoted or fair weather fans?

And we don't like NFL football.  It's the second most boring televised sport.

The first must be golf or tennis or something like that... you can't seriously think that baseball is boring!  Heck, you've even got Vin Scully in your neck of the woods!  There couldn't be a more interesting sport, in my opinion, than our nation's passtime. 

The first must be golf or tennis or something like that... you can't seriously think that baseball is boring!  Heck, you've even got Vin Scully in your neck of the woods!  There couldn't be a more interesting sport, in my opinion, than our nation's passtime. 

I was thinking of darts.  It's fun enough to do but terribly boring to watch.

• Like 1

Seriously? Guys standing around for most of three hours is interesting? (I kid).... I do love baseball though. You can fall asleep in the bottom of the second, wake up in the top of the eighth and still have an hour's worth of game to watch. :)

• Like 1