slow forum

postjack

fEVXv.jpg

Okay Wayne, you have some 'splainin' to do.

There are old bikes at a couple of the dive sites in Cayman, which I've tried to ride, but never as successfully as that guy is doing, and never in a Santa suit. It's pretty tricky. All comes down to getting your breathing right to keep from floating up or sinking down, and then using your leg muscles to keep squared from left to right. I kept falling off.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least some people dare to dream!

Bacon-Infused Old Fashioned From Don Lee of PDT -- New York Magazine In Season Recipe

More bacon cocktails.... Yes! | Daily Dish | Los Angeles Times

Porky swigs: Bars stirring up bacon cocktails - RedEye

Bacon Cocktail, Bacon, Double Down Saloon, PDT, Bacon Martini, Chocolate Bacon Martini. Benton's Old Fashioned | Endless Simmer

Bacon + Bourbon: The Next Big Thing? - Houston Restaurants and Dining - Eating Our Words

A bacon martini - Slashfood

Some people dream big!

I had a wonderful dream! A dream of a cocktail of meat! Specifically, a full English fried breakfast served in a cocktail glass made of bacon. Once in every lifetime true revelation strikes a man, and this was my moment of total clarity! This was my chance to make a mark on history! To ACHIEVE A KIND OF IMMORTALITY THROUGH BACON! Clearly, I had to follow my dream and make this thing of great glory

Meatini - rathergood.com

HOORAYS! Here is the Meatini in its full glory! Complete with mushroom umbrella, sausage swizzle stick and cherry tomato cherry! It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

3659893961_d0b33a60ba.jpg