slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you made it to last 5 minutes ;D

Ha! I missed this comment. No I didn't make it last 5 minutes, the magnet, under ideal conditions) can lift 1500lb. I one time got a spoon stuck to it and had to have 2 friends help me get it off. Though I suppose I didn't need to use my penis to help pry her ring off.

Ha! I missed this comment. No I didn't make it last 5 minutes, the magnet, under ideal conditions) can lift 1500lb. I one time got a spoon stuck to it and had to have 2 friends help me get it off. Though I suppose I didn't need to use my penis to help pry her ring off.

Two people to remove a spoon; that sounds like one strong ass magnet :eek: How the heck did you manage to remove the nipple ring from the magnet without lots of bloodshed?

Kids Today!

It took me three days to figure out that there was another side to the tape. That was not the only naive mistake that I made; I mistook the metal/normal switch on the Walkman for a genre-specific equaliser, but later I discovered that it was in fact used to switch between two different types of cassette.

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Giving up my iPod for a Walkman

Kids Today!

It took me three days to figure out that there was another side to the tape. That was not the only naive mistake that I made; I mistook the metal/normal switch on the Walkman for a genre-specific equaliser, but later I discovered that it was in fact used to switch between two different types of cassette.

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Giving up my iPod for a Walkman

That kid looks like the kid who...HOLY SHIT IT IS! He's EVERYWHERE!!!1!onoes!

Must be Jesus' 2nd incarnation.

I wonder what material was the ring made of. AFAIK silver, gold and other noble metals aren't magnetic, even stainless steel shouldn't be much attracted by the magnet. Definitely she needs to get better rings. I hope you don't need a prosthesis after such power exhibition ;D

I wonder what material was the ring made of. AFAIK silver, gold and other noble metals aren't magnetic, even stainless steel shouldn't be much attracted by the magnet. Definitely she needs to get better rings. I hope you don't need a prosthesis after such power exhibition ;D

Niobium? Titanium?