Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Woah smoking hot deal! From Japan?

Yeah, believe it or not the original price was $200 but only for cash and local pickup. It was in a classifieds section of some Japanese site. I persuaded him to post them for an extra $100. Still cheap as shit by current prices so I'm happy.

Steve, how big is that thing? It looks fairly small, and I wasn't aware that you could get a lathe so small. Man, I can't wait to have a house so I have a space to start learning woodworking.

Jebus, Reks, I hope things turn around for you soon.

It's a benchtop model, but it will do just about everything I'll need. It'll take 24" long stock and up to 9" in diameter. It's not a variable speed, but it should suffice for now.

Nothing exciting, but it's the first thing I've bought other than food or gas in awhile. These are really nice, with longer fingers than my old pair (I have long fingers), and I needed the wrist straps. I wish they weren't leather, but the only non-leather pair in existence (one-sided mitten looking things) really don't work.

41AXBXA3SHL._AA280_.jpg

800px-Technics_SL-1200MK2.jpg

Used, plus some dj mixer (but with phono inside so i can listen immediately to tide me over till i build a bugle)

I can't wait. Probably gonna get a fluid damper for it and replace the stock cable and plug with some better ones.

STFU AWESOME!!! :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

everything has gone wrong this week. i finally bought a real copy of Scott Waker's the Drift, and i got a promo with all the tracks put together into one. i ordered RAM for a friend's laptop (birthday gift) and no only did it not arrive, the seller argued with me. i finally got a refund, but it was an ordeal. i got the Herman Miller Ergon today, but it has no adjustment. it was supposed to have height (what chair doesn't have height adjustment?), tilt and backrest angle adjustments. they are going to see about getting me a new one, tomorrow, but it'll be a hassle. i'm about to open my bluetooth Apple keyboard, i wonder what will be wrong with it.

Get a Steelcase Leap!!! Its a friggin awesome chair, much better then any Harmon Miller I've sat in.

Just bought some nice hard, close grain maple board and will be buying a 2" and 2 1/2" hole saws this afternoon. My MS-1 is about to have a major makeover. Not where you might expect it though... ;D

Let me guess----

post-285-12951152089863_thumb.jpg