Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

More music. Good recordings are the cheapest and best upgrades ;D

I put my music on shuffle for the first time in forever and it hit me how important recording quality was. It was all mp3, but the good ones were good and the bad ones were bad. :sadcat:

I put my music on shuffle for the first time in forever and it hit me how important recording quality was. It was all mp3, but the good ones were good and the bad ones were bad. :sadcat:

You know whats a good recording you might like-- Ai Aso & Wata - She's So Heavy. Wata is such a nice singer :laugh:

s816x612408x306tx3.jpg

I'm not really a big CD3000 fan, but these aren't your average CD3000.

These badboys have BASS! They still have the detail of the stock CD3K, but they're not as treble heavy. I like them better than the DT990 600ohm I used to own, and the bass is better too. Alex's V2 cables, yumm.

Unfortunately my amp and DAC are being tweaked by luvdunhill, so I haven't had the chance to hear them in my main rig yet, but my preamp balanced outputs are driving them just fine for now.

Nice wipers tkams ;)

And why are you getting some formalish clothes JB??

I didn't have a vest, and I only have one white dress shirt, without a french cuff. Those are mandatory. All my other dress shirts are colored.

My girlfriend's senior formal is in a few weeks. Luckily, I just didn't buy tickets to my Engineering formal ;)

I hate these things.

Also, I don't like 'renting' a tux for $170. Sure its not the same, but for $100 I just bought the vest to go with my black suit. Close enough and I own it. Sure I don't have the cool pant stripes, and the shiny fronted coat, but bah.

I rented a tux two years in a row for the annual black tie ball. Such a rip off, buying my own was a good move. Saved over $500 in the next four years.

I rented a tux two years in a row for the annual black tie ball. Such a rip off, buying my own was a good move. Saved over $500 in the next four years.

I think when I get a job I'll buy an actual tux. For right now, my existing black suit along with a vest that I can continue to use will work fine.

The Knape & Vogt shelves and brackets I ordered just came in today. Gonna get some more bookshelves up.

I was 'bout to go install them, when I realized I didn't have enough damn anchors left to attach the rails to the wall. :rant: