Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Four tickets to South Africa. Oh, that hurt. Although probably not as much as the actual 18-1/2 hour flight will with a three- and four-year-old. :palm:

just did the same length flight with a 1 year and 3 year old (and about to return on Thursday. After the 18.5 hour flight, then another leg from NYC to Texas). Pretty exciting. One thing I'd recommend it trying to get seats with power, either AC or the EmPower 15V stuff. You may have to call the airline, but this was a life saver on our flight. Also, Benedryl doesn't always knock kids out, if you are considering that route. My 3 year old just gets more excitable.. kinda strange. Better go with whiskey.

Indeed sir...

nice, digital input :)

Thanks guys, yes, been searching on net for some time now, so, I am kind of satisfied at the moment.

As for the sound, must wait until its here, so I can be sure that everything are o.k.

Nice Blackmore! You found one.

Congrats, Blackmore! That looks sharp as all get out.

Nice CD player Blackmore, you have been after one for some time now. How does it sound, Huh Huh Huh?

Jesus, you play fretless? Put together some recordings, man.

Well, I've only played a fretless bass a couple of times before but considering I played cello for the better part of my early life fretless feels more natural to me. It's been quite a while since I played so I figured if I was getting something I might as well get a fretless. I've been surprising myself, not nearly as many flat or sharp notes played as I would have expected.