Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice, what's her name? ;)

I just bought a mini^3 for my mobile ortho outings :D

Yes, I do wear *all* my honkin' big-ass phones out and about, even the K1000. :D

:D her name is Denon :P

I have yet to see someone wear K1000's on the street what part of Seattle do you hang around ;D

:D her name is Denon :P

I have yet to see someone wear K1000's on the street what part of Seattle do you hang around ;D

Heh, usually around Broadway, and pretty much anywhere else I might be. I'll more often be wearing big woodied orthos though as they keep out the noise better :cool:

Oh really? Do tell.......

2 older Tektronix units, don't have model numbers yet but one is a 100mHz version and one is a 200mHz version. Both working and tested against calibrated units, although not calibrated themselves. I'll post up a few pictures when I get them home.

2 older Tektronix units, don't have model numbers yet but one is a 100mHz version and one is a 200mHz version. Both working and tested against calibrated units, although not calibrated themselves. I'll post up a few pictures when I get them home.

Hmmm if they are a good price color me interested.

Hmmm if they are a good price color me interested.

There's one guy in front of you for whichever unit I don't keep but if he passes I'll certainly let you know. FWIW the 100mHz unit is a 7633 mainframe storage scope and the 200mHz unit is a 7704 mainframe. Both are in rack mount chassis and that's about all I know.