Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You can also add Teflon skates to the bottom of your mouse, but you'd probably need a hard-surfaced pad. I've done this on my home and work mice, with different levels of success. The combination of new-model Logitech G5, Ratpad and what I believe are "Hyperglide" mouse skates that I have at the office is just incredible.

The skates linked above are white, but mine were black, so I'm not sure if this is the right set. But they are same shape; small circles. These have lasted longer than the special-shaped cutouts I have at home. I also use more than the 4 they have pictured. I've probably got like 15 on my mouse, and its now a freaking hovercraft.

A second plug for Redblossomtea.com

Found an amazing liquor store in Gainesville. I am picking up tomorrow morning (no liquor sales on Sunday) a bottle of the 20 year PVW, 15 year PVW and 12 year VW Lot B. That should last me until I move my daughter back to school in August.

photo-2.jpg

January edition of wine spectator "100 Best Wines".

Sighhhhhhhh... just what i need a new list of i wants.

Twenty raffle tickets at the LA/OC Audio society meet. I wanted to win the PS Audio DAC but ended up with a Dr. Pepper.

No, I found that, but he mentioned two different grades of Panan Dragonwell that I'm not finding online.

Dusty call and ask for Peter or Alice and they can walk you through the dragonwells that are in. There are basically three harvest demarcations we are in the earliest and most costly ($15-25 and ounce) the nest are probably (8-15 per oz) I pass on the next grade after that. The Panan Supreme is crazy good, extremely thick mouth feel for a green tea almost oily. I can't drink teas from almost any other seller after buying from these folks as they are meticulous about the quality they bring in. I also highly recommend the Formosa Oolongs from 2008, they still have a few available.

A second plug for Redblossomtea.com

Found an amazing liquor store in Gainesville. I am picking up tomorrow morning (no liquor sales on Sunday) a bottle of the 20 year PVW, 15 year PVW and 12 year VW Lot B. That should last me until I move my daughter back to school in August.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/mbakes/photo-2.jpg

Sounds good, but why no rye?

damn, i really, really love tea, but the most i'm willing to spend is $10 per ounce, and not often. bet it's good, though!

The reserve grade will be out in a few weeks probably under $10 an oz. Well the top grade at $25 works out to $1 to $1.75 per 6 oz serving, based on 2-3 steepings per serving with an oz yeilding 8 servings. I'll probably bring some teas and home roasted coffee to CanJam.

Sounds good, but why no rye?

No reason.

They had 12 bottles of the Lot B on Sunday (no liquor sales on Sunday). I walk in at 9:15 am (opened at 9 am) and all the Lot B was gone. It turned out someone with the last name Van Winkle is graduating and asked them to put aside all the Lot B. She sold me one bottle since I had been there twice to buy and they had just closed and then again on Sunday. I also picked up the PVW 20 year and 15 year.