Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Does Newark still bend you over with shipping? I'll never forget ordering parts for two PIMETAs and having them arrive in a box the size of steamer trunk. I used that box to store every project I worked on for the next 3 years and only threw it away when I moved.

yes, their packaging is how do you say..... copious. Try ordering about 50 values of Dale resistors, and see what you end up with :palm:

Last few times I've ordered stuff from Farnell via Newark, and they have payed shipping on this side of the pond for me (well, I payed that $15 surcharge I suppose). This time I selected USPS Priority, and I haven't gotten this shipping amount yet.

Stuff for Marc - well that he doesn't need anymore...

517-952-10 .100 SHUNT BLUE

505-MKS21/50/10 50V 1.0uF 10%

630-HLMP-D150 Red Diffused (some for him, some for me)

Mine

6x 7w7

71-CP5-J-75 5watts 75ohms 5%

660-SPR2LT521R224J 2W 220K 5%TR

71-CP10-J-500 10watts 500ohms 5%

660-MOS5L103G 5watts 10Kohms 2%

660-MO2LT631R473J 2watts 47Kohms 5%

71-RS533K1% 33K Ohm 1% 5W

782-TSOP34836 2.7-5.5V 36kHz

6x Amperex 6s4a

EMC 215 Tube Tester (Actually a trade for tubes)

Mavs-Nuggets Game 4 tix

try Disney in early November or early December. still crowds but not nearly as bad as other times.

last year it started raining in the magic kingdom so everyone left. me and the gf just rode rides over and over with no lines. we did space mountain and thunder mountain like three times in a row each.

fast pass is your friend.

try Disney in early November or early December. still crowds but not nearly as bad as other times.

last year it started raining in the magic kingdom so everyone left. me and the gf just rode rides over and over with no lines. we did space mountain and thunder mountain like three times in a row each.

fast pass is your friend.

Unfortunately, I'm a teacher (year around, actually) and so is my fiancee. It'll be nigh-impossible for both of us to get time off in early Nov/Dec. That and I've been advised to avoid most rides due to possible recurrence of vertigo. I still like going to amusement park for horrible amusement park food, though.