Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks! Didn't realize you liked watches.

Three guess what face color and hand color I chose.

I've decided to name this subset of my collection the high nigredo collection. (Nigredo is the alchemical word for 'blackness', as opposed to albedo.)

I have an O7 American. I owned the 6C and the LM-1LE. Mitch, the owner of Ocean7 lives about 20 minutes from me. I have my eye on the ceramic LM-4 which is right up your alley, especially the shadow version.

JG6500-11-2T.jpg
Black Bezel Black Bezel Black Bezel...

...and you bought that one why? Other than to get my approval (which you, of course, do)...

EDIT: Me -- Rarum I-XX (I.E. both box sets)

Also: the Oppo BDP-83 SE upgrade -- I got the RMA yesterday, will be shipping it out tomorrow.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Black Bezel Black Bezel Black Bezel...

...and you bought that one why? Other than to get my approval (which you, of course, do)...

I don't like things to stand out too much. It just caught my eye. The all black look with only the white stitching and markings to give it a little pop. Just a very well integrated look IMO.

Nice! I quite enjoyed Appleseed Ex Machina. Should look great on Blu-ray.

Vexille and Appleseed Ex Machina are actually the two main things I wanted to see on Blu-ray.

Damn, I thought from some of the comments in the Oppo thread, you already had. Thus the gift exchange format. Sorry, I should have asked, but if you needed another nudge. ;)

Someday, I'll make the leap.

Heh, no worries. I've been on the edge for a while and that gave me the last push I needed. The movie looks interesting enough to justify it by itself. :cool:

Now that good BD players have gotten down into the same price range as good DVD players were a couple years ago, it was an easy decision to make.