Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :prettyprincess:

^-^

:jbl:

I've got the SL1210 MKV tonearm (internally rewired with cardas) and with the 1200 MkV gold tone arm cable, and LP Zupreme headshell (if you want to buy) for a nice little upgrade.

I'm not sure I possess the skills to be swapping tonearms.

Does the Technics have adjustable feet to level it?

yes it has adjustable feet. they are screw in.

Nice :)

BTW sort of a shame only one of the Tone Audio :asshat:'s now posts on the SH forums, seems vinyl anachronist has taken a leave of absence, now if only the other one would...

SH Forums - View Single Post - New Blue Note on XRCD! from Audio Wave Music -- A short review by SH...

Edited by deepak

^-^

I'm not sure I possess the skills to be swapping tonearms.

Not hard to do at all. Just remove all the screws off the bottom, pull off the base, and there are a few screws that hold in the entire toneam assembly. There is no fiddling with the tonearm at all, really.

I think KAB has a visual guide on how to do it, but I'll look.

monthly subscription to backblaze.

I decided to give it a shot since I have fios now. Was pleased to see they do in fact have the folder system set up online, which someone said back in September they didnt have.

Its been a wet dream of mine to have my Drobo backed up offsite, online, but it seemed impossible to upload all of it. Not anymore though, I think I'm closing in on 100GB being uploaded of my primary/initial backup that I started late last night (!)

Given my last fios bill, I think I'll let them start earning that money a bit more :)

I happened to be talking to a friend of mine about our views on Shaquille O'Neal, and he was arguing about how Shaq does not completely suck anymore.:rolleyes: While it may arguably be true that Shaq still posseses some of his former dominance in the NBA currently, I happened to pick up this selection for him that just might change his mind....

Witness the horror....

Shaq%2BDiesel.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEN3mJCXRi9py6pcu1a5aoJu3xwrg

Here is a track listing lol:

1. Intro 2. (I Know I Got) Skillz - Def Jef, Shaquille O'Neal 3. I'm Outstanding 4. Where Ya At? - Shaquille O'Neal, 5. I Hate 2 Brag 6. Let Me in, Let Me In 7. Shoot Pass Slam 8. Boom! 9. Are You a Roughneck? 10. Giggin' on 'Em - Shaquille O'Neal, 11. What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock) - Fu-Schnickens, Shaquille O'Neal 12. Game Over

I happened to be talking to a friend of mine about our views on Shaquille O'Neal, and he was arguing about how Shaq does not completely suck anymore.:rolleyes: While it may arguably be true that Shaq still posseses some of his former dominance in the NBA currently, I happened to pick up this selection for him that just might change his mind....

Witness the horror....

Shaq%2BDiesel.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEN3mJCXRi9py6pcu1a5aoJu3xwrg

Here is a track listing lol:

1. Intro 2. (I Know I Got) Skillz - Def Jef, Shaquille O'Neal 3. I'm Outstanding 4. Where Ya At? - Shaquille O'Neal, 5. I Hate 2 Brag 6. Let Me in, Let Me In 7. Shoot Pass Slam 8. Boom! 9. Are You a Roughneck? 10. Giggin' on 'Em - Shaquille O'Neal, 11. What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock) - Fu-Schnickens, Shaquille O'Neal 12. Game Over

You need ShaqFu. I prefer the one on Sega Genesis.

Shaq Fu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

**BRENT**

I went to the used CD place with deadneddz and got these albums:

Jerry Lee Lewis - The Killer: The Mercury Years

Sam Cooke at the Copa

J.J. Cale - To Tulsa and Back

Patsy Cline - 12 Greatest Hits

John Fogerty - Center Field

Only 3 bucks a pop so not too shabby. Thanks Vincent, I'll try to find one near my house.

Well, didn't buy. Was given, by my loved ones. A bone-handled Laguiole waiters corkscrew and one of those giant Honeywell air purifiers. So I guess I drink a fair bit of wine and ... fart a lot?

Bought my wife an iPod touch. She spent a half hour playing with it and delivered this review: "God I hate my Blackberry now." And so the groundwork was laid for the advent of the iSlate. :)

Edited by Hopstretch