Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

New Dell 2209WA eIPS monitor.

have the same...never had any issues...i thought about getting the 23" version when it came out (there was a pretty crazy sale price), but anything i want to watch in 1080P i'm probably going to send through my OPPO and onto my pride & joy...

kuro elite signature ftmfw:)...

just short of three grand for the 50" 101fd (the best) if you can find it at magnolia...more like four, five or six grand for the 60" (the 141fd)...totally worth it...only the newest Runcos allegedly compete...

3d is shit this generation...you'd need 120Hz on each eye, 4 pairs of $150 glasses for the kids & hdmi 1.4 which, btw, is going to be replaced before it gets a foothold by an ethernet cable standard...

fwiw, you could've bought a sony for each eye for less than what i paid:)...

srsly, though, that was a stellar deal...'specially if you didn't hafta pay tax...sony typically wins the war as far as richness of color...you don't hafta worry about orange or green crush...& samsung's color reproduction is typically too cool....

plus, it's 2" bigger!...

Nice buy Nebby!

I forgot to get a damn pomegranate, but you're right. What's the best thing in which to store simple syrup?

I store mine in small glass Maple syrup container, something like this (without the Maple syrup of course).

Maple_syrup.jpg

Nice buy on the St. George, I like it. Would be interested in your opinion of the Michter.

Hurray for Crack! Placed my order a few days ago as well, looking forward to putting it together.

spoke with eileen earlier this afternoon. she said they were waiting for transformers to come in (which they did today). she is going to be sending out the past 8 orders and mine tomorrow. expect some fun stuff soon nebby :)

and yes, horray for crack!

spoke with eileen earlier this afternoon. she said they were waiting for transformers to come in (which they did today). she is going to be sending out the past 8 orders and mine tomorrow. expect some fun stuff soon nebby :)

and yes, horray for crack!

Thanks for the info, I hadn't checked on it as I assumed the typical mom-and-pop shop waiting method of "it'll be shipped when it's ready to be shipped".

Basically, does one ever sip Absinthe neat, or is it strictly an ingredient in mixed drinks?

You can drink it neat but it is pretty strong. I like slowly dripping a little water and watching the louche effect... I am not sure if you would call adding water to something a cocktail. Probably if you also add sugar, you have to call it a cocktail though.

Edited by shellylh