Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The 3rd iteration of Sierra Nevada's 30th Anniversary -- Black Barleywine Ale. Only one bottle, because I'm not sure whether or not I like barleywine style beers.

3 down, one to go. I think I'll pass completely on the fourth one -- that one sounds nasty.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

The 3rd iteration of Sierra Nevada's 30th Anniversary -- Black Barleywine Ale. Only one bottle, because I'm not sure whether or not I like barleywine style beers.

3 down, one to go. I think I'll pass completely on the fourth one -- that one sounds nasty.

So let me guess would that be "Donner Party Crockpot Ale"??

Yeah, the guy describing it to me sounded like he liked the idea, but it was something like, the original brewers brewed something, then gave it to someone else, who dry-hopped it, who gave it to a third party, who put it through their proprietary hopping process...it sounds pretty hopped up. But this guy likes hoppy beers.

At least, that's the way I remember it, it still sounds like the ale equivalent of an STD. And quite frankly, I just don't want a beer that's been through that many hands.

i bought some generic center pinches and they won't fit on my lenses properly when the lens hoods are on, unlike the factory Nikon caps. you might want to check that out if you tend to keep hoods on your lenses all the time. take it from me, it sucks to be walking around and have the lens cap fall out without noticing.

That would be annoying, especially since the reason I bought those center pinch caps were for ease of use while having using the lens hoods. Hopefully, they'll be fine since they are all supposed to be Nikon center pinchers without Nikon logo.

Used First Watt F5 (not a clone, the real deal).

It was either this or an F1J from Reno Hifi, but the F5 seems more versatile to me (and Reno's price just wasn't competitive vs the Audiogon's seller). Some of you recommended I buy the F3 listed in the FS Elsewhere thread, and I flatly said out "NO."

Reason? Two days before I had already snatched the F5 as soon as it posted.

It hasn't gotten here yet because I specifically asked the seller to ship this week because I was in the middle of moving. Well, I'm all set now. Oh happy days...

The Abbys and Bailey, as soon as the f5 gets here. I decided to go with the F5 because if I ever decide to try other speakers, I won't have issues. I would be severely limited to what speakers I could try if I had gone for an F1 or F1J.

That's why you by a second F1J when the time comes, obviously