Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Caol Ila 12, Bluecoat Gin, Beefeater, some Bodeauxs of various Chateaus, including a 2001 Faugeres Crand Cru at a price i'm going to feel in the morning ,Justin Isoceles 2005 (it was cheap, but still expensive), Justin Justification 2005 (it was cheap, but still kinda pricey), DFH Sahtea, some Monk's Cafe Flemish Red Sour Ale (which is really good, but different), and some Kwak.

how do you like the Kwak?...i first had it on tap in Stockholm...at the time, they served it in a “Kwak Glass” with a bulbous bottom & wooden handle much like you would find at a place that serves “yards of beer” here...it was great, but i could only find it mail order until recently...now it's everywhere...even in 750mL bottles...

i tried that Sah'Tea &, as far as their ancient ales series is concerned, i think Midas Touch > Chateau Jiahu > Theobroma > Sah'Tea, but they're all worth trying...plus the whole in the wall i got it at couldn't find a price for it so they offered it for $8.99:)...

well i'm a big fan...but maybe it's partly due to the fond memories from back then...iirc, that bar had a sign up saying the girls had to be 19 to get in & the guys 23:)...

& with the DFH, i think if i hadn't read the label of the Theobroma first i would've been angry for paying so much...it is a very strange taste...maybe i should give Sah'Tea another shot...but if you don't like it i'll move on...

moar beer: Moylan's Kiltlifter, yeti imperial stout, and Voodoo Vator

moar Tiny

moar Consecrator

moar Fordham doppelbock

moar BrewDog RipTide

and one Pike KiltLifter...coming soon, Battle Of The Scotch Ales

Forgot: also spotted: Dogfish Head Namaste...in a bottle. And it was only a couple dollars more than the glass I had, so a bargain.

Also: I now have over a case and a half of Tiny -- I should start drinking that shit on a regular fucking basis, otherwise the sudden drop in sales is going to send the wrong message to Weyerbacher.

you're killin' me smalls...

i've had just about every bottle of DFH under the sun but that one eludes me...i hope/doubt it'll make it out of the region...

It must have just come out, be patient.

And who are you to talk, oh Mr. I've-tried-Dark-Lord? I haven't even had 3F anything yet.

I can help with that.

Just saying.

Oh yes you will. Which nights are class nights for you again?