Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

By the way, it feels like we are moments away from the 'Post a Picture of Your Can!' thread.

Haha. We started with a nice Kohler in our bathroom build but ended up having to use an American Standard Cadet 3 do to a lazy contractor that didn't want to move the drain. Not picture worthy yet.

Not quite a purchase but David of HLLY loaned me their new SMK-III Digital Audio Decoder which just arrived today. Dinny, if you would like to listen to it let me know, I should be able to send it out in about a month. I will retail for about $300 and it includes a headphone out and both balanced and unbalance out. Initial impressions are very favorable, i.e. fun listen.

DSCN1006.JPG

Haha. We started with a nice Kohler in our bathroom build but ended up having to use an American Standard Cadet 3 do to a lazy contractor that didn't want to move the drain. Not picture worthy yet.

Well when I remodeled my own bathroom last I didn't feel like moving the toilet drain, so I got an estimate from a local plumber. $3000.00 to move it 2' away. I decided I could manage after all, and had it done in half a day for the cost of a jackhammer rental, bag of concrete and PVC pieces. Well under $100.00 IIRC.

I went with a Kohler mainly because I love that they use a 3 bolt system to secure their tanks, instead of the standard 2.

No, David loaned you their new SMK-III Digital Audio Decooer.

You sir are correct! I sent David a PM with the error, being one of first unit put together I hope they have time to correct the error. That being said the sound out of the unit is pretty darn good. ;)

Nice potty rooms, Mike and Al.

I've been busy putting tongue and groove cedar in most of the closets in my motorhome. Not terribly expensive in the realm of things, looks nice and smells even nicer. Don't think I'll bother with the kitchen cabinets. Have done most of those that store clothes, blankets, pillows, etc. Had no clue how much of this stuff I'd need. I've been back to Home Depot several times have used 50 x 8' boards already. Would probably take 50 more to do everything.