Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Mundorf RXF Capacitors

These are the cutest little caps. I was looking for a 1.5uF cap >600V rated cap and for some reason this must be a non standard value, as there weren't that many choices. Anyways, looks to be stacked film construction. Nice for the price ($8 not including the the PcX discount of the month). I also got a pair of the 10uF/600V caps which were $13 (not including discount). A 10uF/200V Wima sells for $13 at Mouser.

Edited by luvdunhill

These are the cutest little caps. I was looking for a 1.5uF cap >600V rated cap and for some reason this must be a non standard value, as there weren't that many choices. Anyways, looked to be stacked film construction. Nice for the price :)

I just got a set of Mundorf 20uF/750VDC M-tube Caps, they are rectangular in shape and I can't stop laughing at them :)

I just got a set of Mundorf 20uF/750VDC M-tube Caps, they are rectangular in shape and I can't stop laughing at them :)

yup, I like those caps as well :) I'm not sure how I'm going to mount these RXF in my case, as it's a P2P PSU. Now that they are so much smaller than I figured they would be, I'm thinking I could put them on a chunk of PCB and be done with it. The supply is a RCLC supply and I wired it up last night and the result was exactly what PSUD2 predicted. Scary huh. Looks like I have 20mVAC ripply under load. The supply is 10 ohm -> 1.5uF -> 48H -> 20uF. I was thinking I could split up the last 20uF into 10uF -> R -> 10uF, but might not mess with it, as I'd probably have to up the first cap so I'd have some voltage to drop over this last resistor... I'm probably overthinking things, as it's going into a regulator anyways :)

I was under the impression that Nuclear Blast and CMDistro were basically the same thing. I assume that you have heard Resign to Surrender as well, good stuff.
I don't think so. One can actually purchase the vinyl via Nuclear Blast. Also, I got a response from CMDistro -- they didn't put it up, because they haven't received their shipment yet, and with the "limited" status, they don't want to put it up until they actually have it in their hands. I went ahead and purchased the signed/CD/T/photo set. Will keep an eye on CMDistro, will put off the Nuclear Blast purchase for a little bit. Might email them to see if they can provide the same info (how many they have allocated/sold etc.).

And no, I haven't, thanks. Didn't learn about this album until you posted about it.

Wait, so now I'm confused: there's the CD, the digipak, the vinyl, the CD/Tee/autographed picture thingy, but then there's also the "mailorder edition" boxset? WTH?

162&new_w=400&new_h=400

Oh, and I was going to order the vinyl from Nuclear Blast Europe, not Nuclear Blast USA, the latter of whose pages do indeed just tell you to go over to CMDistro.com.

Oh well, I emailed Nuclear Blast Europe, hopefully they will be getting up soon and answering my questions soon.