Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Two friends and I were driving from San Francisco to Santa Barbara many years back. We were in an open Jeep, and the sun and wind were taking their toll. So we had the bright idea to buy some Velux blankees to give some relief.

Deer God I think I'm still finding little Velux hairs the unwashed blankets shed! We had Red eyes for a week.

Shedding Velux + 65 mph = :palm:

And this is for yourself? I thought you didn't believe in that stuff, or is that only silver cable?

I currently have exactly zero projects for other people on the books, no amps, no cables, no nothing. Therefore I shall build shit for myself for once. :)

I'm not going to lie, it's pretty strange. Not bad strange, just strange.

I currently have exactly zero projects for other people on the books, no amps, no cables, no nothing. Therefore I shall build shit for myself for once. :)

I'm not going to lie, it's pretty strange. Not bad strange, just strange.

First of all, hurray!

But what I meant was, I didn't think you believed in high-end caps such as BlackGates and wax and oil and stuff, not that you didn't believe in building stuff for yourself. :D

First of all, hurray!

But what I meant was, I didn't think you believed in high-end caps such as BlackGates and wax and oil and stuff, not that you didn't believe in building stuff for yourself. :D

There are places in a circuit where it makes sense to spend $$ and places where it does not. So it's very much a "pick your battles" type of thing and also it's also far less of a decision when even the cheapest alternative isn't that much less than the boutique alternative. Paying Mikhail $1000 for V-caps never made any sense to me but when the decision is spend $20 for generic Solen caps or $60 for Silver Unicorn Impregnated Baby Whale caps I say eff the whale and spend the extra dough. :)