Watches

Dusty Chalk

Dew et Al. I love Panerai but as I've said before, just a bit out of range at the moment.

My thought was to drop enough hints and show Claire Jeff's pics a few times as we approach our 20th anniversary this fall (she gave me my Tag for our 10th so this would alleviate guilt of switching). :)

Edited by Voltron

Well the second Doxa I ordered showed up at my office today but the first one is still in transit as the Post Office evidently is slower to my house than to my office.

i-5GzV638-XL.jpg

A little extreme shallow DOF shot of some of the divers. Probably should have worked on the setup a bit more to give some detail to the Omega and Rolex but I had enough beer tonight not to really care that much.

i-8bbD8BV-XL.jpg

Hi Guys!

I have been in watches way long before this hobby. After trying bunch of different styles and brands that I liked, I am finally settled on titanium divers.

This Capeland 1000m diver one of my recent purchases. One of the finest diver ever made IMHO. Its look like a dress but it is a pro tool diver.

Pics are not mine, my camera sucks big at it.

40watchseller_2147_98503.jpg

37CapelandDiver2.jpg

post-985-0-23165900-1304118154_thumb.jpg

Edited by vvs_75

Had a package waiting for me when I got home. This was the watch that I ordered from another HCer on Watch-u-seek. This is the Dive Watch Project watch made with input from forum members over at WUS.

This thing is a beast. Weighs almost half a pound and is probably twice as thick as the Doxa 750t GMT.

Comes in a nice case with space for 4 watches and tools.

i-Vjvvtg6-XL.jpg

The accessories that come with the watch are really quite good for a watch of this value. Build is also very good. Lume is excellent and though heavy, the watch wears well.

i-d8KsJNH-XL.jpg

I am enjoying the WUS forums so I thought this would be a nice Dive watch for the collection.

i-f2m4hGd-XL.jpg

Mike, I have seen a lot of the Ocean watches and look forward to hearing your review. Is Ocean the company that you know the owner?

Check out the Dive forum over there for info on the DWP. It basically has really good specs for a low cost watch and is a limited edition of 100.

Edited by VPI

Ocean 7 is located about 20 minutes from me. I will probably meet the owner at his local Starbucks to pick up the watch. He sold out the first batch of these watches (not sure of the number) in the first day they were offered for sale. He sold them at $100 off for the initial sale ($599.00). I will post pics Friday night. I have my eye on an MKII LRRP Capstone Bezel on WUS but the guy is asking way too much for the watch, imo.

Had a package waiting for me when I got home. This was the watch that I ordered from another HCer on Watch-u-seek. This is the Dive Watch Project watch made with input from forum members over at WUS.

This thing is a beast. Weighs almost half a pound and is probably twice as thick as the Doxa 750t GMT.

DWP is nice no questions just a bit overkill weight wise for me. I hope you will keep it and injoy it.

THis is what I snatched instead, its coming in tomorrow:

post-985-0-29449600-1304472896_thumb.jpg

Edited by vvs_75