Watches

Dusty Chalk

1200 looks safer

They're watches, and presumably Jeff is going to (and already has) worn them without an inch of foam plus a ballistic plastic hell on his wrist. There would have to be a pretty major fuckup to cause a watch harm in the smaller case, like say an encounter with a 5lb sledge.

[edit] Check that, the top cover looks like it's the same on both cases, so in my book they both provide the same level of safety.

They're watches, and presumably Jeff is going to (and already has) worn them without an inch of foam plus a ballistic plastic hell on his wrist. There would have to be a pretty major fuckup to cause a watch harm in the smaller case, like say an encounter with a 5lb sledge.

[edit] Check that, the top cover looks like it's the same on both cases, so in my book they both provide the same level of safety.

Yeah this case is not for my safe queens so either case would be fine. I personally like the 1200 better.

The 1200 is black.

Hmm, wouldn't have guessed that based on the way the foam looks in the black box... Either way, my edit is the meat of what I had to say, I don't see one or the other providing a substantially different travel environment or anything approaching a lack of safety.

Also, the idea that Jeff has watches that he needs to protect more than these is, well, :o.