Watches

Dusty Chalk

Snarky response #2:

MM == Mo' Money?

Pop quiz -- we had the Windows decompression function show up a bug recently, wherein the decompressed file was 800PB, and there were ten of them. The guy works from home, and we're pretty sure he doesn't have a disk farm greater than 8 ??. So the question is, what comes after petabyte? (You can easily look up the answer, but how many of you people already knew the answer before looking it up?)

Unfortunately all the work I have been doing has cut into my watch purchasing. Took the day off after a morning appointment and picked up a watch in the city and bought some others on the Interweb.

Got this guy.

1257901228_tRbw7JL-XL.jpg

and bought a Doxa 5000 and a Kobold SS.

My collection of everyday wear watches is getting very diver heavy. Now I need some more pilots.

Jeff, you are out of control and I like it. Take a look at the IWC pilots. They are priced a bit out of my range so I would likely get a Stowa pilot watch, if I was in the market again. My next watch will be any Ocean 7 LM-4 v2 ceramic case. I wish my Speedmaster would get back from Omega already. I think I have another 2 weeks at least.