Watches

Dusty Chalk

Thanks guys. The Stowa is the classic flieger and has crazy good lume. Close to an Omega P.O. which has some of the best lume out there. I may hold onto both for a while and see which grows on me. I've been looking for the Stowa for a while. Due to a lack of movements Stowa will not ship any until late August. They rarely come up used, in particular with no logo/no date. The Damasko has one of the best cases out there but is not nearly as difficult to find used or new. I also love the blued hands and display back on the Stowa.

I agree with Gene, go with the Stowa. If you can't remember the day and date then you would probably forget to look at your watch anyway.

I remember biology definitions verbatim from 8th grade and can tell you which ion was where on the page in my Chemistry book and what the valency was and an innumerable number of useless things BUT I can't remember what day or date it is. Hell I can't even remember my poker hand for just a single round of betting. No joke. I've been wearing a watch for as long as I can remember and use it a lot any given day.