Post what you're watching

deepak

Bones - Season 4, Episode 15

Man, the writer's strike really screwed with a lot of shows. In this particular case a plot was forced to be rushed to the point of not really making a whole lot of sense. I wonder how many shows have been damaged beyond repair as a result of trying to make a shortened season work?

:sadcat:

i haven't heard anything. i rather liked Enterprise, but only after i quit considering it a part of the Star Trek universe.

Oh. Sorry, but I'm not as versed int he Star Trek universe, but why? Just curious. I thought it going along the history of Star Trek, but I guess not. I still rather enjoyed it to and was bummed when they canceled. :(

I thought the most recent BSG was really good. Can't wait to see where it's going to take us.

I thought the recent one was good as well. I really can't wait for two weeks. I think that Ty is having a relationship with number 6 and she may be pregnant. Just a guess, but who knows. I saw some type of drama with him in the previews for next episode.