Post what you're watching

deepak

Your should watch Hannah and her Sisters then. It has no woodie allen and is a movie that I enjoy more than Match Point though I did REALLY enjoy that movie. That and his movie Interiors (again no woodie allen) are beyond exceptional dramas though they are very dark and may put people off for seeming bleak and hopeless. They're no more of any of those things that Match Point. If you liked that movie I would be surprised if you didn't like the other two.

I just finished watching the same. Limited time with it, so nothing to report. But it is nice to have the TiVo remote with all the buttons in the right places, even with the Motorola box ;)

It's good but not great. Still has the occasional glitch, I mean feature where it'll lock up for minutes on end for no reason at all but that's Comcast, not Tivo's fault I suspect. Overall I'm happy we made the switch although I still pine for pure Tivo and wish there was a way to make it work...

There's a guy on another board who lists it as one of his favorite horror movies of all time. I can't argue with it, but for me, I still need some more time before it makes the list, y'know? But yeah, it's the best one I've seen in recent years. That build-up in the first half could have been a great movie all by itself, but then they just crank up the intensity like ten-fold.

I like The Descent as well. It's not high on my list of best horror movies ever but you're right. It is one of the best horror movies to come out in a long time, next to Cloverfield.

I just watched Slow Century, a documentary of the band Pavement. As much as I like the band the documentary sucks ass. Don't watch it.