Post what you're watching

deepak

I only got about half-way through the 3rd episode of season 3 and haven't revisited it. Loved seasons 1 and 2, but am definitely having trouble getting into season 3. :shrug:

Finished ep.3 last night. I've got them DL'ed up to 6, so I'll let you know if it picks up. It's not traditional Dexter as of yet, but I appreciate where it's heading.

Chuck. you know, i love this show, but every time the entire cartridge is fired out of that Desert Eagle, i puke a little.

I love the show. I just watched Monday's episode last night and it's awesome.

I think the best of this season was the reaction on Emmett Milbarge's face when Morgan and Lester got Jeff to choke and finished the test. That look on Emmett's face when the 2 of them threw their pens down was pure win.

Is it possible to buy seasons of Top Gear and if so where (googled, not having much luck)?

Not that I could ever find. I got so angry about it that I purchased a rapidshare account and downloaded every episode since Clarkson took over. You might still be able to find torrents of them too, not that I endorse either action although in this case if they aren't going to try and make money off of it (make it available for sale) I don't feel that bad.

Not that I could ever find. I got so angry about it that I purchased a rapidshare account and downloaded every episode since Clarkson took over. You might still be able to find torrents of them too, not that I endorse either action although in this case if they aren't going to try and make money off of it (make it available for sale) I don't feel that bad.

Thanks, Nate.