Post what you're watching

deepak

No don't, not based on that. It's nothing like the Bourne movies. It's like a Bourne movie without the action. If it's a fourth Bourne-movie, it's after he's been castrated.

I'll give it a shot, but I read the summary so I know it's not similar to the Bourne movies.

well, it's the closest in that it has Matt Damon as a guy who doesn't talk much, Paul Greengrass directing, and a shaky cam. and there is plenty of action.
Green Zone == "4th Bourne movie" - some action + "political intrigue" + suckage that lingers festers*

It's the new math.

*pronounced, "green zone is like the fourth bourne movie minus some action plus (air quotes) political intrigue (end air quotes) plus suckage that lingers...nee', festers

For anyone who hasn't been watching Glastonbuy, do a You Tube search for Matt Smith Glastonbury. To cap one evening off, he did a 5 minute set with Orbital of the Dr Who theme tune. Enough whizz bang special effects to blow your mind - and I speak as someone who has seen Jarre twice.

Treat yourself and watch.

Breaking Bad - Over the last couple of week we watched the first two seasons of Breaking Bad. It's an amazingly good series. IMO in the top 5 television dramas of all time. I didn't catch season 3 on AMC (that ended in early Feb) so I was pleased to discover that AMC is going to start replaying season 3 late this month.

It's also been picked up for a 4th season, which unfortunately won't air until July of 2011

Great doesn't begin to describe it. I'm going to have to rewatch season 3 (yes, season 3) -- I think I noticed something. Every time she's about to narrate her thoughts in the episode, they duck the sound. I think in one particular pass, they ducked the sound, then -- without her saying her thoughts -- cut back to dialog.

Veronica (out loud): I got nothing.

Not sure, could be wishful thinking, but if they did, it was pretty brilliant. Problem is, I don't remember which episode.

Love the attention to detail on this show. I actually really like the Logan character, despite being full of contradictions. He has that really nasal voice, which one wouldn't normally associate with charismatic, but I can't imaging anyone else voicing his parts. It's perfect for the role.

I think it makes a nice complement to Buffy -- it's got that same turn-on-a-dime dramatics (comedy to drama, vice versa, etc.), but without the fantasy element, and every once in a while, instead of being a superheroine, she totally chokes. (Like that scene in River Stix.)

Now back to: Big Bang Theory, Season 2.

I did not. I purchased the entire series on 12 disc's for under $20. The transfer seems OK, not the highest quality, but for $20 better than I expected. The disc's are not even labeled, so I am labeling them as I watch them. (They do seem to be in order)