Post what you're watching

deepak

Doctor Who.

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly. In the right order."

This episode was written by Richard Curtis - Four Weddings and a Funeral, Briget Jones Diary, Notting Hill, Love Actually, Vicar of Dibley, co-writer of BlackAdder etc etc. A serious heavy hitter.

The BBC has really upped their whole game yet again with Dr Who.

Avatar Blu Ray. i didn't see it in the theater. i'd say they are still a ways away, unless it was much more realistic looking on the big screen. really silly, too.

It *definitely* needed big-screen 3D. We decided that it would be pretty long and unimpressive in either 2D or small screen (even large home theatre size).

There is bugger all on UK TV at the moment - it is saturation, wall to wall football/soccer, all channels. The whole schedule is stuffed for anyone who could care less about the sport.

It's just got worse - Wimbledon has started. So now if it isn't World Cup, it's Wimbledon. And what is left in the odd slots left is either a repeat or of zero interest. At least I'm mildly interested in tennis.

Lots of pay-per-view movies over the next few weeks I think.....

It's just got worse - Wimbledon has started. So now if it isn't World Cup, it's Wimbledon. And what is left in the odd slots left is either a repeat or of zero interest. At least I'm mildly interested in tennis.

Lots of pay-per-view movies over the next few weeks I think.....

Cheer Up old chap, it's not all doom and gloom. Some gems on Radio 4 - The return of ISIHAC , A brief history of Mathematics, and the new Series of the IT Crowd. er, Mock The Week, Fifth Gear.

I'll get my coat.