Post what you're watching

deepak

YouTube "VH1 Anti Rockstar". This is my daughter's latest best beloved Eric. He's a stand-up comedian, does adverts (of which this is one), and voiceovers. Since she's an actor-in-training all this works on a number of levels.

Mind you, the end of this particular advert is exceptionally disturbing - be warned.

Zane Lamprey's Drinking Made Easy...dnloaded it on a whim as they were visiting New Orleans (I'm going there later this month)...I did not know that the Sazerac was invented there...will definitely be looking to partake...

Make sure you try your Sazerac at a good bar like Arnauds, the Napolean House or the Sazerac bar. Otherwise it can be quite disappointing.

Digitally remastered, final director's cut of Blade Runner. One of my all time favourite films/movies.

Ridley Scott actually comes from my neck of the woods - Seaton Carew on the North East coast of England. I saw him once explaining that the opening scene of Blade Runner with fire belching out of the tops of buildings owed itself to his childhood walking to school in the dark past the ICI chemical plant, with gouts of flame bursting out as excess gas was burnt off. The perpetual drenching rail is also true to fact for that area of the UK.