Post what you're watching

deepak

Just turned on the TV, looked in TV Guide to find the MSU/Alabama game and WTF, not available. Then looked to make sure the Rose Bowl will be available, and it's not. I only have OTA (over the air) and no satellite or cable (well, I have the basic 12 channel package for the internet, but not the standard which includes ESPN). I have no interest in the ONE game available to me today. This sucks. Guess college football will soon be another item that's just a memory.

I should clarify what I said, I'm thoroughly annoyed Pete Carroll won.

And as crazy as it is to have a playoff team with a losing record, the Saints should have crushed the Seahawks but they were just sloppy throughout the game and didn't deserve to win (I think the entire defense missed the tackle on that Lynch run).

NFL Playoff. I'm thoroughly annoyed Seattle won.

I'm more annoyed with Green Bay making it through. Really solid team all around I would rather not see the Pats face them if they got to SB.

I'm predicting Pats Steelers for AFC title game, which will also be a hella tough game :/